Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This week...

Spent time in our closet (a.k.a. storm safe place) among the stinky shoes during a tornado warning. Who thought no basements was a good idea?

Ate oatmeal and Cool Whip for dinner (um, yeah, Bruce wasn't home)

Started feeling a friendly little connection vibe in the neighborhood when Shedrick honked at us as he drove by.

Cut down the tree that was planted 4 feet from the house and beat on the shingles. Looks SO much better now.

Am thinking of making friends with the pairs of cardinals who often peer in my window from the patio.

Cleaned out the refrigerator, and found the bag of broccoli crumbs I thought I was going to make soup out of, but obviously forgot.

Wore shorts on Saturday, sweatshirt this morning.

Have been deeply grateful that a good look at Jesus helps me understand who I really am...and more grateful that He loves me anyway.  Oh, another day to be loved by Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment