Friday, December 10, 2010

Haven't Found It Yet

The boys once had a B-B pistol that became such a nuisance that I hid it from them. I must have done a really good job, or else one of them found it and then lost it in the woods because it hasn't shown up yet in all the moving boxes. I looked for it before we left Muscatine and couldn't locate it, and I can't think for the life of me where I would have stashed it. I found the ammo for it, but no pistol. (I'll probably find it in a box of sweaters or something.) Oh well!

Two lovely surprises - received a call and had coffee yesterday afternoon with a couple we know from Muscatine who are relocating to the area, and then discovered that a couple from Ames - the woman who served as our wedding coordinator (and her husband was on Bruce's PhD committee) live about 2 miles up the road from us!  Amazing! Made for a day with lots of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment