Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Countdown

One more run to the grocery store should do it.

Tomorrow our home will be full and noisy - all good. My parents, aunt and uncle and 2 sisters (plus another surprise visitor) are coming for a long weekend. The den will be converted to a bedroom, as will the sun room, and our bedroom will host another air mattress user, as well. Yea! I love parties! It will be good, even if it rains. I was listening to the birds chirping and singing and figured if they're outside in the rain and don't mind, I shouldn't be complaining when I'm inside and dry.

I'm in a study about the complementarian role of women, full of questions about how that plays out in real life, in marriage, in the church, in God's economy. Mostly, I just want to be using the gifts God's given me, in the place He has for me, for His glory. I'm not too good at the philosophy stuff that drives it. I'll let you know if I learn anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment