Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Lovin' It!

My apologies for the silence of the past week and a half. The biggest issue is that my laptop refuses to communicate with SD cards, USB plug-ins, DVDs or CDs, so any images I want to post have to be in my files already or I take them on my cell phone and email them to myself. Lame, I know.

The other factor in my failure to post is that we have guests in our home 20 of 28 days in February, (and 9 days in March already slated) and I'm having a ball. Most recent guests have included Bruce's folks and Emily & a friend. More friends arrive tomorrow.

Here you can see my friends (at right) who are getting a real workout these days. Lovin' it!

It is clear: I have to start pacing myself. Meeting new people, hosting friends and family, and exploring new food establishments have created a dangerous environment for me. The biscuits are beginning to lodge in undesirable places. There are two that have taken up residency, suspiciously reminiscent of "love handles". Rats!  Bring out the salad and hold the corn cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment