Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Excitement!

Who knew it could be so exciting? I found another pair of earrings today - they were in my makeup bag.  I didn't realize that wearing the same pair of earrings for 8 days straight could cause crankiness - maybe it's because they are aqua.  One of these days I will discover the box that contains the rest of my collection.  But for today, I was pleased to have a choice!

At Barnes & Noble tonight for my daily infusion of internet connectivity. Bruce and I had planned on purchasing a dining room set to replace the set we left behind, however, I found that after weeks of constant decision-making, I was rendered unable to make a choice on the furniture. I should have gone shopping before we moved and before this temporary madness set in.  Speaking of madness, the M key on this computer has to be brutally depressed in order to work - cuts down on the WPM considerably. Also makes me want to find words without Ms in them.

Tomorrow the TV guy comes, and Friday the internet people. It's all good! I volunteered to make a green salad to bring to the Thanksgiving dinner at our neighbors - it was as though I had just announced that I was married to my brother.  Green salad is akin to a sacrilege at a Southern Thanksgiving dinner, apparently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment