Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yea!

I was in the grocery store today AND RAN INTO SOMEONE I KNEW!!! It was great. Back in the dairy section my neighbor from across the street, 2 doors down called out a cheery greeting. Manna to my soul!  Also kept me from chatting to random strangers just so I'd have someone to talk to. :)  Bruce and I talked it over on the way down and we decided that no one is going to come to us, so we will have to be relentless and aggressive at introducing ourselves to people. I also called a group that reaches out to new transplants in town - hope to connect with them this weekend.

Bruce is a happy man - the TV people were here today and so his evenings have a little more normalcy. A little ESPN can do wonders for a guy. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say today was a 7, and not half bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment