Friday, November 19, 2010

Home in Franklin

OK, that's a lie.

It doesn't feel like home and it was actually a pretty rough day.  The movers didn't know what to do with our 40% reduction in storage, so the garage is pretty full right now.  I would post pics, but we don't have internet at the house and won't for another week or so, so this is a post from a neighborhood Starbucks. I think my brain has been sucked dry by decision-making for 8 straight hours.  But the good news is that 80% of the kitchen is put away and our bed is made, so tomorrow bodes well for a day of progress on the garage.

Wonderful new neighbors stopped over and brought subs and apple pie & ice cream tonight and invited us to join them for Thanksgiving. Amazing!  I've met two other neighbors so far and I'm hoping the fact that I have no personality right now (I think it's transplant shock) won't put them off too much.

So, we're off and running!  I'm grateful for the One Who formed and holds my heart - peace in the transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment